Skip to main content

Strange Communications

Posted by Picasa

Woooh! This top makes me look FAT! Wahhh! I love this top too!!!!

It's been a bit of an odd day. I had to call into MM to sort out a package for America that can't be sent from the office. Cause, it's Tuesday, so SHE was there. And she was nice as pie!! No questions about my dropping my hours and working from home, no mention of Andrea AT ALL! And I was expecting the 3rd degree!

In fact - she gave me a big fat slice of ginger cake - which I love. It was a bit heavy, but the guesture was noted. And mused over.........

This afternoon, I'm tapping away at the pc and my ex Shaun pops up on messenger. We chat - I'll always talk to him if he contacts me, although I don't go out of my way to start a conversation.

Here's a bit of the convo:

Hello you

Hi

Shaun says:
Mrs walker indeed - big congrats again

Lol, I meant to change that! Cheers

so how ya doin?

*YAWN* I'm tired. You?

Shaun says:
ok, seein a new bloke call stuart, v cute.

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Haa! You don't waste much time do ya?

So what's he like then?

Shaun says:
what 2 months plus.... Really nice, works in IT in leeds, 26, hairy chest, great kisser, fanatastic personality and makes me laugh

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Leeds... That's a fair way away.

Shaun says:
no he lives in manchester but travels daily

Ahhh

been seein him about 3 weeks now - met him in a bar how weird is that

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Why weird? Seems normal to me

Shaun says:
not really - last couple met through other people so to meet random stranger....
( he always insisted that he met Simon - his ex who he left me for - by chance on the internet. Hummmm )

feels weird

Shaun says:
but we're taking it slowly

Shaun says:
quite rare for u to be online!!!

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
I think it's better that way. Yu don't start up expecting someone to be what they aren't. This way to get to know each other differently

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
No, I'm almost always here, lol

just 'busy'

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
You just always catch me when I'm at the Gym, at Micro markets or driving Yorks to or from work

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
The rest of the time I'm glues to the damn thing

Shaun says:
as always - u never change

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Well, at least I'm making money from it now

Shaun says:
true - i get to tell people how to spend it! how good is that!
( And when the money runs out???? Or did you mean at work? )

Shaun says:
so what else ya been upto?

how is everyone?

Was at Mums on Thu night

how is she?

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Yorkie was at a stag do in Amsterdam so I thought I'd call home for a night

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
She's cool. She's just got all happy-happy-joy-jpy about the wedding, lol

Shaun says:
good i'm glad - do i get an invite?

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
She's got all this info on weddings at Towneley, and dragged me round all the wedding dress shops in Burnley!

You want to come?!

Shaun says:
doesn't waste any time - of course i want to come!!!! always never need an excuse for a piss up

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
Wooh! Now that's odd.... Coming to your ex fiencees wedding.... Not to be mean, but I'd have to run it by Yorkie
( Who will say NO! )

Charlie The Future Mrs Walker!!! (no, Really!) says:
I know how pissed I'd be if he took "............."
( The ex I have an Issue with that is )

it's a funny topic

its ok

don't worry about it

I'll ask - hows that?

Shaun says:
ok - ur dads face wud b fun if i did walk in

Ha! He STILL want to knee-cap you, lol

So you see, it's been odd. I really hope Shaun was winding me up about wanting to come. I have no intension of inviting him. How wrong would that be? I don't mind us being distant friends with a past, but having him at my wedding would be - well - sick. It would upset Yorkie, piss my dad off, and look very very strange to our friends and family. Dad already seems to think I have a lingering emotion for the man, which I don't by the way. I don't want anyone else getting the same impression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romance

Now, we don't really do Romance, Yorkie and I. We're not the sort of couple that goes to posh restraunts, buy hearts and flowers on a whim etc, but last night we had a really sweet night. We didn't really do much that was classically romantic, it was the mood, the feeling in the air, if you know what I mean....?

I cooked us steaks for tea, which is always a winner for Yorkie (his second fav after anything pork) and had the candles lit in the front room. Not that I was going for a romantic atmosphere, I just like to have candles lit on cold dark nights.

We snuggled up on the settee together, watching nothing much on telly, all warm and cozy under a blanket, with the cat curled up o us. We'd been talking a little bit about the wedding and stuff, and about what my doc had said to me about what to do before we start a family. Yorkie's eyes went all soft and sweet, he was hugging me close and saying all the right kind of sweet thinks that I love to hear.

It was one of thos…

Tom's 1st Jujitsu Grading

It's that time of year again! Jack and Tom have been preparing for their grading since September. Jack is used to the whole process now, but for Tom it was the first time. This time we were taking Jack's friend Rory with us - he goes to a different school but does jujitsu with the same club.

Tom was trying for his first belt which is white. Rory was going for orange, and Jack was going for blue.

As usual parents can't stay to watch, so after dropping the three of them off I went for a wander to get some steps in for my own fitness (and a coffee and mince pie) with Freddie. In the freezing cold and bitter wind of Morecambe in December! Lucky old Hubby and Georgie stayed at home in the warm! Freddie didn't rate it at all - if he wasn't still 100% a boobie baby I wouldn't have dragged him out in it and left him home in the warm too.

When I got back to the school and queued up to get in and watch the belts be awarded I wound up chatting with another mum. We got on…

Tom wanted a go at cooking this week. And beef kofta curry was his choice! Big helping hand from mum but he worked had and we had fun singing in the kitchen while we cooked. This "teaching life skills" is alright you know

via Instagram https://ift.tt/386Lb6C