It's not that I've not had a busy day, because I have:
- Took Yorkie to work
- Came home, sorted out work stuff
- Went to Morecambe
- Took orders to post office - had natter with girls in there
- Went to weight watchers (got my 10% target award, and offered a "job" as helper. As a helper I got in early, leave late, and get my membership fee paid for me!)
- Had lunch with Gemma
- Did some shopping for the house and some Christmas present shopping (early I know, but I need to pace my spending)
- Did the food shop
- Came home, sorted out all my WW online stuff
- Picked Yorkie up from work
And now..... Well, he's in the bath, debating with him self whether or not he is feeling up to seeing some of our freinds tonight. Both Gemma, and then Lelly, have invited us round tonight. Chances are we'd all end up at Lelly and Coop's. I told them both it would depend on Yorie's mood after he came home from work, after all, it's cold and wet outside and he's been working in it all day. As yet, he has not reached a dession. I#m happy either way- see mates? GREAT! Stay in with a pizza and see mates here through week instead? Also GREAT! But at the moment I don't know what we're doing, so I'm stuck.
Been browsing other blogs and found this little quiz - why not take it?
You fit in with:
Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com