- To get to 10 stone or less by the end of 2006! Via sticking to my WW diet and using the gym membership I pay for every month, and the excesize equipment and DVDs I have speant a fortune on over the years!
- To organise a HUGE chunk of the wedding as by this time next year there will only be 6 months left!
- To get my business turning enough profit to pay me a WAGE! Other wise 2006 will be a very very poor year for us!
- To get my house and my house-work sorted out, possibly by means of a weekly house work check list that I actually STICK to this year! No more mice!
- To keep in touch with my friends! Friends are as important to me as family. It's about time I started to treat them a bit better!
There. I think 5 should do it for this year. They are all achivable if I actually put my mind to it, and in most cases I HAVE to do them. It's not just a case of things I would like to achive in an ideal world. This lot is important stuff!
Feel like sharing your New Year Resolutions?
How do I look tonight?