- The oven's not working
- The Micro Wave is making strange burning smells and I'm SURE I saw a spark in it today so I'm not going to be using that!
- My PCs are not good - one is still away getting fixed, and today the other one when wibbily.
- Poorly PC means I have to fix it asap (for work), and it was too late to get to my WI after I got it fixed and did the essential stuff that needed doing
- My own scales are sooooo old and useless that I have had to get on them 5 times and take an average reading as they said something different every time I got on them! I think I've lost about a pound, but it could be wrong. I could weigh less, I could weigh more.
- 400 quid for a laptop
- 165 quid to get started on the OU
How much do I have?
- 200 pounds, 170 of that needs to go out as a refund for the Ziterdes stuff I can no longer get hold off!