As of today we are 20 weeks gone.... with 20 weeks to go! (give or take)
The 20 week scan is on Thu morning, and I MIGHT JUST find out what we're having, but don't worry, I'll keep it to myself!
Tomorrow Kate & Dave are going to pick up & pay for our pram.
I only have 4 more working days left before maternity leave.
It's all sooooo real now! For the first 18 weeks or so this whole pregnancy didn't feel real at all. Now it's all I can think about!
I've started a poll about gender too, here's the link: http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=take-poll&qp=34669x40DB452e and here's a few bits of info that might help you decide:
- Hubby's family is predominantly male (or so I am told) and it is apparently his half of the baby making chemicals that determine gender
- I feel VERY different this pregnancy, and only have a boy to compare against
- 1st Tri Cravings: processed meat, rice with cheese.
- 2nd Tri Cravings: Cereal, toast, noodles (cheapo curry ones), apple squash
- Aversions: Tea & Coffee, smell of cigs (aka smell of my hubby - oops!)
- Showing early & high, but is 2nd baba, so early is normal.
- Kicks mostly on my right, first confirmed kicks 18-19 weeks
- Not significant weight gain (only 5lb of a possible upto 14lb at this stage), in fact non-preggy-belly bits actually look & feel slimmer!
- Dry skin & lips, but hair is not greasy