Summer is over... and round here you can tell. The sun has well and truly packed up his hat and gone off to find a nicer place to play. Jack's at school on Monday and Tom starts nursery a week from Wednesday.
I think the "End of Summer" hit me on Thursday night, as I sat watching old episodes of Stargate Atlantis (always Sci Fi as the nights draw in) and sewing name tapes into my son's school uniform. It just suddenly felt very autumnal...
So how did we do with the Summer Bucket List?
Pretty damn well actually! Check it out!
- Rhosneigr beach <-- DONE!
- Newborough Warren beach <-- Got lost! Did the Warren Woods walk instead, kids loved it
- Hen Blas working farm & play zone <-- Closed! Went to Foel Park Farm instead. Awesome!
- Sea Zoo <-- DONE!
- France to Visit Papee & Mamee <-- DONE!
- Uncle Bob & Aunty Rach's Wedding <-- DONE!
- The Zoo! <-- DONE!
- Sea-life Centre <-- DONE!
- Donkey rides on the beach <-- Missed, but rode Ponies in Wales instead!!
- The Orchard & Fairfield Park <-- DONE!
- Happy Mount Park <-- DONE!
- Morecambe Beach <-- DONE!
- Williamson's Park & Butterfly House <-- Didn't do, but it's only 10 mins away, we can go if the sun ever comes out again
- Old Holly Farm <-- DONE!
- Wacky Warehouse <-- DONE!
- Giggles <-- DONE!
- The Zone <-- DONE!
- Brewster's <-- DONE!