- There is a good chance that we know what our Secondary Fertility is caused by, and fixing it should be simple once we get to the clinic
- Our doctor is very understanding and is really trying hard to help us get to the clinic
- According to my blood tests, my body is TRYING to do what it should
- Hubby's sample has come back normal!
- This cycle seems more normal than the previous few - still long but a more normal pattern (thanks to Angus Castus supplements?)
- I got Crosshairs on my Fertility Friend chart this week (suggesting I might have actually ovulated this cycle) they moved today and gave me a score of "low" instead of "good", but a score is still a score!
- Even after 12 years together we're still into each other enough to enjoy this whole baby making process (we both come from divorced homes, this is a big deal!)
- I have this blog and the lovely communities on my favourite forum and G+ group to help me work through the massive changes in moods and emotions that go along with TTC
- There's a chance we might not have this fourth baby.... but we have 3 brilliant sons already and I am very very thankful for them
- My Hubby. Who tolerates a lot. It was his idea to have 4 kids in the first place, but without him to support and love me, and make me laugh when I'm feeling at my lowest, I just couldn't cope.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
10 things to be Thankful For!
I saw this over on a bloggy friends post (check it out and link up) and thought it was a lovely idea to keep my mood up with the whole TTC thing. So here we go, in no particular order, 10 things to be thankful for: