Look what the fabulous J R Palmer nominated me for!
I am a big fan of her blog too so I am more than happy to link back to her and strongly recommend you read her blog (and her books!): Attempting to be a Domestic Goddess She will make you laugh and cry with her uniquely written posts, and positively droooooool over those cakes!
The ten questions I need to answer are:
- If you won £/$1000 what would you spend it on? Fixing up this bloody house!
- What is your favourite singer/group? Don't really have one. Enjoying Green Day at the moment.
- If you had one wish, what would it be? Safe delivery of this baby in August!
- If you could meet anyone famous, dead or alive, who would it be? Vincent Van Gogh
- Why do you blog? Because I have a lot to ramble on about and the Hubby will only listen for so long
- If you could give something up for 24 hours,what would it be? Heartburn!
- If you had the chance to move to any country, what country would it be? I wouldn't. I like it here. Wales is as far as I'd want to go.
- First car? 15 yo Opel Manta. It broke down. Lots.
- First favourite pop singer or band? Don't remember my first.... pop music was not encouraged when I was small :-(
- What pop song would you not admit you liked? Most cheesy 80's pop, mainly because of answer no.9
Caitlin @ http://youngandtherestlessly.blogspot.co.uk/
Michelle @ http://mamadecreations.com/
Amy @ http://wherehaveallthegrownupsgone.blogspot.co.uk/
Nathalie @ http://homesweetkitchengarden.blogspot.co.uk/
Blair @ http://babyforscale.blogspot.co.uk/
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you blogged for?
- Have you ever posted a blog you regretted?
- What was it about?
- Did you leave it up, or delete it?
- What would you refuse to blog about, even if you were offered cold, hard cash?
- What would you most like to review on your blog?
- Do your family and friends know that you blog?
- Do they read it?
- What do you like to read most on blogs? Reviews, recipes & how to's, journals, or something else?
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook