I need more motivation to get outside in winter.... Or motivation to do exercise inside. Did you catch my post on Serotonin earlier this week? Well this weeks weigh in has proven my point to myself. I've recorded a "Stay The Same" this week, although my weight has reduced a little and my BMI is a little lower, it wasn't enough to register on the Wii Fit which only works in whole pounds. I have given myself a 1/2 lb drop on my Weight Watchers tracker based on the chart I have on the Wii Fit which did show about that much of a drop, but not on anything else.
I have nibbled on silly things, allowed myself to make bad choices, and wallowed in my laziness, all because the weather was bad and I didn't feel like taking Baby out in it. I could have used the Wii Fit at home... but I didn't. I could have made better food choices... but I didn't. I know better than to have coffee and cake at Costa TWICE in one week... but I did it anyway. And I really didn't need to finish of the kids popcorn and hotdogs at the school Christmas Fair on Friday... but I did that too.
I know it's not the meals I am cooking or my portion sizes - they are still good. I know this because my Super Star Husband LOST 4LB AND GOT HIS 1 STONE FOR CHRISTMAS! (Jammy bugger - I had really hoped that I would be giving this little Winners badge to myself before the Hubby - but that's how the cookie crumbles when he behaves and I don't...) So it must be my other choices and my lack of exercise. Lesson learned. I just need to get a boot up the bum to make me move again this week - at home if needs be - and stop nibbling on the kids treats. I LOVE to walk when I get going. I just HATE the driving rain, hail stones, and freezing wind.
- Me: -STS
- Hubby: -4 lb - Christmas Cracker Challenge Completed!
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 55lb
- I'm (still) only 1lb off a 4 stone loss!
Things I have learned this week:
- I cannot slack off the exercise AND nibble on treats.
- A STS this close to my next stone award and challenge completion is gutting.
- Switching off the 0 point soup for a couple of days was a BAD idea. I just nibbled more!
Targets for this week:
- (Same as last week) Get out walking - even if it's just the long way to town - at least 3 times (and log it on Runtastic)
- Drink more water! I'm not doing that enough - again! Why is it so hard??
- I have 3lb to lose before Christmas (mini challenge) It's the last week so I need to NAIL IT!
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook