And I have been rewarded with a 2lb weight loss. I am very happy with that. Hubby got the same result. We're clearly back on track now after a rocky start to the month. In fact... I only have 2lb to lose now to to reach my Weight Watchers Valentines Challenge!
I am slowly adjusting to the drop in points, and I can feel the difference on days when Freddie chooses more milk over food (coz I feel hungry those days) but I am working hard on eating more fruit on those days, not junk. I am not looking forward to him coming off breast milk altogether, but hopefully we're still a long way off that.
Short and sweet today, I have a busy Sunday ahead!
- Me: -2 lb
- Hubby: -2 lb
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 58lb
- 2lb off my Valentines Challenge!
Things I have learned this week:
- Juicing is actually TASTY! Especially with root ginger.
- I can find "excuses" to walk to town 5 days a week.
- I can get back on track after Christmas & a bout of SAD
Targets for this week:
- Get out walking again - it was great this week.
- Not eat all the fudge I am making today for my eldest's Scouts party!!!
- And again.... drink more water!
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook