So to combat the enormous intake of calories and fat I have been walking walking walking - and wearing Freddie while I do! Not only did I hit my FitBit steps target this week, I actually passed it by 5%! Probably helped by a long (and very very cold) trip out with the Beavers yesterday.
And I have been rewarded with a 1lb loss! I was expecting a gain or stay the same, so I'm really glad I didn't just give in and that I kept on walking! I'm not planning on doing any more baking or sweetie making for a while so that temptation is over for now. Hoping for a nice easy time for the next couple of weeks... 1st of Feb today, only 14 days until my Valentines 7lb Challenge ends!
- Me: -1 lb
- Hubby: -1 lb
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 59lb
- 1lb off my Valentines Challenge - two weeks to do it!
Things I have learned this week:
- If I am determined enough I can combat a bad food week with a good exercise week
- I still have virtually no will power if high fat / high sugar foods are in easy reach
- I really miss my soups when I don't have them (we've been soup free this week, for no real reason)
Targets for this week:
- Hit my weekly steps target again, it's felt great!
- Get back into making soups - don't know why I didn't this week
- LOSE THAT LAST 1LB AND HIT MY VALENTINES TARGET A WEEK EARLY!
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook